"Almost 60% of employees believe a better benefits package would motivate them to go the extra mile for their employer." CIPD annual report survey 2008
Transfer your scheme
If you suffer from
- High costs
- Low employment take up
- Poor service
- Lack of service
It may be time to change your scheme provider
Contact Cobens for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 11 88 777
BBC News - Business
Total Reward Statements
However brilliant your employee understanding and focus is, it appears that employees increasingly continue to underestimate the true value of their benefits package.
How can total reward statements help?
Total Reward Statements provide employees with a single, personalised online statement which includes salary and non salary rewards. Each element of the reward package is assigned a cash value to accurately portray the total income package.
The advantages for you:
- Total reward statements let employees see just how much you are really offering them and what their total package is worth which will aid your recruitment and retention process
- Employees will gain improved awareness, understanding and most importantly engagement with their benefit programme providing you with a maximised return on your investment
- The burden on your human resource and finance departments will lessen
- Total reward statements will help you improve and optimise your benefits communication
- It increases employee understanding of their employee benefits package and the investment that your company makes in their employment
Employee communication is an excellent strategy to support, develop and promote your internal branding and for you to receive value for money for the benefits you provide.